Friday, April 10, 2009

Sesame Ginger Dressing Recipe


This dressing is based on my friend's sesame dressing recipe. Whenever my husband and I went to her place to eat, she prepared salad with the dressing. We loved it so much and we knew that was her handmade, so I asked her to share the recipe and she kindly did. After making it several times, I adjusted the amount of ingredients (to easy to remember) and added ginger which is one of my favorite ingredients and goes really good with soy sauce and sesame.

INGREDIENTS:


1/4 onion, coarsely chopped
1/4 carrot, coarsely chopped
1 piece of ginger (about thumb size), coarsely chopped
1/2 garlic
3 tablespoons sesame
3 tablespoons sugar
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
3/4 cup vegetable oil


METHOD:


Place dry ingredients in food processor, and process 30 seconds.

Add remaining liquid ingredients and process 30 seconds.

No comments: