Sunday, January 11, 2009

Potato King

My husband is potato king. He loves potato in any ways. According to what he says, all Russian people love potato, and they prefer eating it every single day. And he continued that we eat too much rice, it's ok, but rice percentage of the meal is really high. Yes, that's right, your wife is Japanese who lives on rice, and most of the time, she is the cook at home. I like potato, bread, pasta and so on, just it's easier for me to think about rice dish for everyday meal . But I am very fair person, so I got a 5lb of potato bag to please him. Today, potato is in the every meals, and I'll try to bring it more often to the table.

dinner: salmon and potato hotpot

lunch: mushed potato, meat bolls, stuffed eggs, carrot soup, cheese cake

breakfast: hash browns, fried egg, latte

No comments: