Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Grilled Blue Cheese Hamburger


After several times of blue cheese salad, the left over crumbed blue cheese was in my fridge for a while. When I was making hamburger for weekend lunch I was thinking of the left over blue cheese how to clean up, then I remember the blue cheese hamburger's menu at restaurant that I was curious and never tried. So I grabbed the blue cheese from the fridge and mixed with half of the meat mixture, I kept the other half as plane, just in case when it doesn't work.

For one hamburger meat mixture, added 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons crumbed blue cheese and mixed well. Then grilled as usual about 7-10 minutes. When it out of oven, the cheese was melting out from meat and looked so tasty. Yes, it was tasty! I liked it, and also good to have choices, blue cheese or with American cheese. Actually, I made it smaller than regular size of hamburger, so I could enjoy both!

No comments: